What is your returns policy?
- We offer return/replacement of products ordered on the website (Sportsstation.in) ("Website”) within 7 days of delivery of the order. However, there are certain products specified as “Non-Returnable” on the Website in the product description section of the webpage, for which we do not offer return/replacement. Please refer to the product details section of the webpage to check if the product is eligible for return/replacement.
- In case the product is to be returned/replaced, we request customers to not use the product(s) and preserve the product in its original condition along with the requisite tags and packaging. Customers may try on the product(s) but are requested to undertake adequate steps to preserve the original condition of the product(s).
- All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for example, shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
What is the refund policy for the returned item?
- We endeavour to process your refunds within 7 (seven) business days from the date the returned product clears the relevant quality checks at our warehouse. However, the refund is also subject to the transaction process and processing time taken by the concerned bank after the NEFT is initiated by us.
- In case the returned product does not clear the quality checks or if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse or other manipulative behaviours related to the returned product, we reserve all rights to cancel the refund request.
How does Refund work on based on the different modes of payment:
- If you have paid for the order using bank account/credit card/debit card or cash on delivery, then the refunded amount shall get credited to your bank/credit card account within 7 business days, from the day the product(s) clears the Company’s quality checks process.
- Please note that in case of any refund to your bank account, you shall need to comply with the Company’s Policy in this regard which shall be a conclusive undertaking at your end in all aspects. Please further note that you shall be completely responsible for providing correct bank details and the Company shall not be responsible in case wrong/false/inaccurate information has been provided to it.
How do I return/exchange my order?
- We offer an easy, self-service return process. To return/exchange your order, please follow these steps:
Login to your account > Go to My Orders > Click on Return >
Select the Items that you want to return. You will get a refund once your order is picked up & checked for quality subject to applicable exceptions.
- If you have ordered using GUEST LOGIN, in this case you have to send an email to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reason for return. Our Customer Support team will raise a return request on your behalf and the return will accordingly be executed.
For queries, please contact @ 011-66999829 (Timings: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Am I entitled to a refund/exchange if I have shopped during a promotion/scheme/offer?
- Yes, you shall be entitled for an exchange if the product is available and in stock. However, please note that in case of promotions/schemes you are only eligible for a size exchange for the same product.
- For refund/s in case you have purchased any product/s during an offer or a scheme, you shall be entitled to a proportionate refund of the total amounts paid by you. Unlike most websites, we do not forfeit the shipping and COD charges. Shipping charges for the products returned are refunded in full and the COD charges which are charged on order level are refunded proportionately in case you choose to return a Product purchased during a promotion/scheme.
When will my return get picked up?
- We send the return pick-up request to our logistics partners as soon as we receive the return request from you. Our logistics partners pick-up the product/s within 3-5 business days of receiving the request.
- Our logistics partners shall make three attempts to pick up the product/s. If the item is not picked up in the third attempt, the return request shall be considered complete at our end. In that scenario, you can raise a fresh return request in case you are eligible.
- Please keep the shipment ready as detailed above and ensure that you return all items for which the request was raised. If you fail to do so, the return option may not be available to you in future, the discretion of which shall lie completely with the Company.
I have received 'Pickup service is not available' message when I try to return/exchange my order. What do I need to do now?
- There are certain pin-codes where our logistics partners currently do not support pick-up of items to be returned. You will get to see the message 'Pickup service is not available' if none of our transport partners support pick-up of the returned items from a pin-code.
If you get to see this message, we request you to send us a mail at email@example.com and you will be guided regarding your return.